Sunday, July 13, 2014

Summer Must-Reads

Hi!

For my first post, I am going to give you a list of books that I have read and think that you MUST read if you haven't read it already. I will also be doing tons of book reviews, so if you'd like me do to a review on a specific book, please comment below! Here are my rules on the books I will do reviews on:

1. I will not be doing picture/early reader's chapter books.
2. I will not be reviewing any adult books, so YA and teen are the main categories of books I will be reviewing.

So, here's the list! The books/series are listed in no particular order. They are all YA/teen books. I will be posting reviews on each shortly.

1. Divergent Trilogy by: Veronica Roth
Consists of:
-Divergent
-Insurgent
-Allegiant

2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by: Rick Riordan
Consists of:
-The Lightning Thief
-The Sea of Monsters
-The Titan's Curse
-The Battle of the Labyrinth
-The Last Olympian

3. Heroes of Olympus Series by: Rick Riordan (this is kind of like a continuation series of Percy Jackson)
Consists of:
-The Lost Hero
-The Son of Neptune
-The Mark of Athena
-The House of Hades
-The Blood of Olympus (to be released in October 2014)

4. Kane Chronicles Series by: Rick Riordan (I haven't personally read these, but I've heard that they're also very good).
-The Red Pyramid
-The Throne of Fire
-The Serpent's Shadow

5. The Fault in Our Stars by: John Green

6. Legend Trilogy by: Marie Lu
Consists of:
-Legend
-Prodigy
-Champion

7. Lunar Chronicles by: Marissa Meyer (I haven't gotten the chance to read Scarlet or Cress, but Cinder was extremely good).
Consists of:
-Cinder
-Scarlet
-Cress
-Winter (to be released January 27, 2015)

8. Between Shades of Gray by: Ruta Sepetys (this is my favorite book)

9. Out of the Easy by: Ruta Sepetys

10. Matched Trilogy by: Ally Condie
Consists of:
-Matched
-Crossed
-Reached

11. Twilight Saga by: Stephenie Meyer
-Twilight
-New Moon
-Eclipse
-Breaking Dawn

Here are some good ones to start off with. I will be posting more in a few days.
Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment