Tuesday, November 25, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

(Button made by Bela from abitamusing.blogspot.com)

Thank you, Bela for nominating me for this fabulous award! Here's the link to her AMAZING blog: abitamusing.blogspot.com. I would recommend that everyone who sees this visits her site. Bela did a lot of the designing for my blog, and she has a great taste in design!

The rules of this award are:

1// Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
2// List the rules and display the award
3// Add 7 facts about yourself
4// Nominate 15 other bloggers
5// Follow on Blogger the person who nominated you

Seven Facts About Myself
1. I know that you all know that I love to read! But, you may not know what my favorite book is... :)
It's Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys. This is a very emotional and heartwarming book about a 15 year old girl and her family during World War II. I'm not going to elaborate much on it, but it is a book I've read at least 5 times!

2. I enjoy drawing! I might have mentioned this before, and there's a surprise coming soon on this aspect!  

3. My favorite restaurant is Chipotle. I really savor a lot of the amazing things they have on their menu  :)

4. I love Oreo ice cream! Whenever I go somewhere, this is definitely the flavor I always get.

5. My favorite color is pink. It has always been, and will always be.

6. I have never gone skiing before. I can't really see myself doing it right now, but maybe someday... :)

7. I am currently reading Uglies by: Scott Westerfield. One of my friends recommended me to read it, and it's really good so far.

My Nominees- I have 2

-Silvia







No comments:

Post a Comment