Sunday, December 21, 2014

New Blog Header

Hi Everyone!

I've been working on making my blog look more holiday-ish. I finished creating a new blog header, and I would like to know what you guys think about it. I have included it below. Also, I used the right measurements when creating my header, but for some reason blogger seems to increase the width and decrease the length. So, the header looks seriously out of proportion when I try to use it on blogger. Do any of you know why or have suggestions as to what I could do to fix it? Please leave a comment below. Thank you.

Happy Holidays!
-Silvia

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the header! Try going into template > customize > advanced > add CSS and add this:

    #Header1_headerimg
    {
    height:100px !important;
    width:100px !important;
    }

    then change the values to whatever you need. Hopefully it works, let me know! Also, I have tagged you for the Christmas Tag. If you're interested, check out my blog for more info!

    ReplyDelete