Monday, August 11, 2014

Thank You, BN!

Hi Everyone!

My blog construction is officially done (at least for like a month)! Let's cut the ribbon for the official grand opening of the look of this month's The Universe Reads blog! You will probably notice that I got a new header, and had many design changes. Also, I got a contact form! YAY! Now, you can just send me whatever message you'd like, and I will get it through my email, and I will respond ASAP.

One person is responsible for almost every change that has occurred on this blog in the past week (my blog construction time). She is a very good friend of mine, and her name is BN. She is an AMAZING designer, and knows exactly what to include in a blog to make it better. You can visit her blog at abitamusing.blogspot.com. It is a very entertaining blog, filled with inspiration, crafts, and more!

Thank you so much, BN!

-Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment